HOUSTON APARTMENT LOCATOR
We are more than just an apartment locating company. We love what we do, and we work hard for our clients, because we care. We believe in quick communication, accessibility, transparency, and having fun while putting in good old fashioned hard work. We are growing like crazy and starting the process of building our team before the busy summer moving season. Come check out why we’ve won 19th in the country for best places to work by Glassdoor!
THE JOB: Houston Apartment Locator
- Social and outgoing
- Driven, extremely goal oriented and ready to learn
- Positive, good at overcoming obstacles, and always sees the silver lining
- Excited to be an integral part of a quickly growing company, where you’ll have a direct impact on how successful we are and how much we grow
- Accessible and adaptable
- Authentic, generous and down to earth
- Motivated and gets satisfaction from working your ass off for your clients
- A follow-up ninja, not necessarily detail oriented but can be organized if you need to be
- Passionate about life and our city
This is what you will do:
- Connect with clients: build trust by being a real human (emojis, gifs & memes highly encouraged)
- Run a search: listen to clients and put together a list of their dream apartments
- Tour: hang out with clients and check out potential new cribs
- Become a Houston expert, build property & client relationships, and know that the harder you hustle the more you can make, and we’re talking uncapped potential
Here’s what our company believes in:
- Honor Bound – We do what we say we’re going to do, and we don’t need to wear a suit and tie to do it.
- Overachievers – We always go the extra mile.
- Never Settle – We are constantly striving for growth, both personally and professionally.
- Optimistic – We are a genuine force of positivity, not like rainbows and butterflies, but like, life is good.
- Real People- We treat everyone like friends, and we’re real human beings who make mistakes sometimes. Let’s learn from it and move forward.
Stalk our Social Media!
To Apply: Ditch the traditional resume and cover letter. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a few paragraphs about why you would be a perfect fit for our Smart City Squad. Please include your social media links! We are a social media focused company, so this is very important to us. Be sure to title the subject HOUSTON APARTMENT LOCATOR, since we’re currently hiring for all 3 cities and we don’t want to get confused!
100% Commission: ranges from $55k-120k+ per year. First year expect to be in the 55-90k range, unless you’re a fucking rockstar. We hate pyramid schemes that bullshit and trick you into thinking you’ll make six figures automatically. Is it possible? Abso-fuckin-lutely. Does every single person do it? Nope, only the hustlers.
90-day trial for every new agent.
If you are not licensed yet, don’t worry we can make it happen. We believe in you.