Walk to ACL Fest From Your Austin Apartment!
We all know ACL is one of the best of the fests and people come from all over the world to see these amazing lineups come to life. What if you only had to travel out your front door to have access to this music/food/adventure paradise? Check out these places right next to Zilker Park that could make Drake’s set your backyard soundtrack. Or hey, loud music and crowds not your thing? Think of the revenue potential for renting out your place for those two weekends! Can you say hello Airbnb affording you a luxurious vacay? Walking distance to the venue is a prime selling point for those money making weekends.
Our list is ranked from most expensive to cheapest, so either dream it up, call Daddy Warbucks, grab a roommate or scroll to the bottom (we won’t judge).
1. Across the river from Zilker but also right at the cusp of downtown, this place is the top of the line luxury. It has a cinema room, billiard room, dog/jogging trail, and great roommate floor plans. Garden tubs, wood floors, skylounge and rooftop pool, concierge, and a recycling center makes luxury an at-home reality.
Studios starting at $1810, one bedrooms starting at $1975, and two bedrooms starting at $2821. Two weeks free. (1.3 miles from Zilker Park)
2. This recently built quiet park side property has a calming rooftop terrace with panoramic downtown views, super open floor plans with huge islands, granite counter tops, 10 ft. exposed concrete ceilings, oversized windows, and wood floors. With unique features like a negative edge pool, 8,000 sqft. rooftop star deck, and an outdoor shower this place puts the Austin in your Austin apartment.
One bedrooms starting at $1700. One month free on 13 month leases. (0.3 miles from Zilker Park)
3. Whoa!! This property is in the heart of the Zilker zone! With up to 20ft vaulted ceilings on the ground level, their own on-site specialty retail pizza, solar screens that create privacy, washer/dryers and private entrances (in some units) this place is something to jam to! Large picture windows to see all the beautiful ATXness, chic floor plans, large covered patios, deep soaking tubs, and access to everything outdoorsy right out your front door, you don’t even need proximity to ACL for this place to be a home run! But, like…it is close and that’s why it’s in this blog.
Studios starting at $1470, one bedrooms start at $1745, and two bedrooms starting at $2240. (0.7 miles from Zilker Park)
4. Even closer to Zilker than the last one, this property has fireplaces, bamboo wood floors, granite countertops and Barton Springs Greenbelt views! They have unique amenities such as a gift wrapping station, java lounge, soda fountain, and if you’re looking for some outdoor time without venturing off the property check out their pool or their on-site tennis court! Because pretty much everyone took tennis lessons as a kid, right?
One bedrooms starting at $1225 and two bedrooms starting at $1550. (0.1 miles from Zilker Park)
5. Alas here you are at the bottom of the list, but fear not, this cheaper option won’t disappoint! Super close to Zilker with downtown views, individual backyards on ground floors, luxury pool that overlooks downtown and bike racks, this is the active person’s getaway bliss. With open floor plans and no age, size or breed restrictions on dogs, this is the perfect pad for you and your pooch.
One bedrooms starting at $1210 and two bedrooms starting at $1425. (1.2 miles from Zilker Park)
If you get down to any of these properties, give us a holler at 512-815-2317 or fill out an apartment search form and we’ll make all your music-loving friends jealous come October!