7 Reasons To Live In Victory Park!
Victory Park is an area that often gets looked over when you begin your apartment search. We aren’t really sure why because it has something for everyone. It’s the mega-center of fun and activities and offers its community a lot of variety from sports to music to great food. Here are the 7 reasons we are packing up our stuff and moving to Victory Park!
- If you’re an avid sports fan or even an avid music lover, Victory Park is the place to live. Being that close to the AAC is going to be invaluable to you. Huge artists end up headlining at the AAC almost every weekend and the Mavs and Stars alternate playing there as well. Why pay $45 for parking to see the Mavs play when you can pay nothing by simply living in Victory Park? That’s a great deal!
- Do you love walking to dinner? There are a ton of delicious restaurants that are within walking distance from every property in Victory Park. Olivella’s has some of the best pizza in Dallas and they offer a great happy hour during the week. There’s also a very chic sushi restaurant that’s great for date night with your significant other.
- If you live in Victory Park, you are bound to have some amazing views from your place. Almost every space is a high rise so you’ll have the best views of the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge or Downtown. The views and options are endless so if you are looking for a sick view, Victory Park is it!
- Music lovers will be pumped to live in Victory Park because they have House of Blues. It’s definitely a cheaper option than the AAC and usually hosts some smaller acts that don’t have as huge of a following. You’ll get that underground, cool feeling in a music venue while also being close to your place.
- A sort of weird, off the beaten path feature in Victory Park is the ability to watch the news live with WFAA Studios in Victory Park Plaza. It might be fun to have an afternoon coffee while watching the news live. Plus, there’s a chance you’ll be on TV. All of your dreams of becoming famous can now come true.
- ATTENTION coffee lovers. We’ve hit the jackpot with this insanely good coffee joint, Magnolias Sous le Pont. It’s just off of N. Harwood Street under a little overpass (hence the name sous le pont.) They make a crazy delicious iced vanilla latte and they add lavender to it. It sounds gross but it’s somehow the best thing that has ever happened to us. They also make cold brew for all of you hipster obsessed cold brew lovers.
- If you’re a fan of museums you’ll definitely want to become a member at the Perot museum. It’ll be within walking distance from you now so you can peep dinosaurs on the reg. The Perot is really the bomb. They have a simulation weather machine, a huge display of gems and minerals and six learning labs. That’s a lot of learning!
If you’re interested in leasing an apartment in Victory Park, give us a call or text at 214-586-0519 or fill out one of our apartment search forms for more info and to set up a tour today!